Philip Rivers Week 9 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Rivers will face the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense (251.7 yards allowed per game).
- Rivers has put up 265.7 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 6.2 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- Rivers has not thrown for more than 259.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Rivers’ average passing yards prop bet this season is 263.8, which he’s exceeded by 1.9 yards on average this year.
- Rivers has hit the passing yards over in only two of seven opportunities this year (28.6%).
- Rivers has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (263.8 passing yards) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Rivers has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Rivers has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (2.2) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Rivers has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (2.2) by 2.5 yards.
- The Ravens give up 100.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.