Philip Rivers and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Rivers’ passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Philip Rivers Week 17 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Rivers is set at 290.5, 23.5 more yards than his season average of 267.0.
- In four of 15 games this season (26.7%), Rivers has thrown for more than 290.5 yards.
- Rivers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 270.7, a number he’s covered in just six out of 15 games (40%).
- Rivers’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 270.7, which he’s fallen short of by 3.7 yards on average.
- Rivers has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only seven out of 15 times (46.7%).
- This week, Rivers will face the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense (277.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Rivers is averaging 23.5 completions per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Rivers collected more than 22.5 completions in eight of 15 games this season (53.3% of his opportunities).
- Rivers’ season-long average over/under is 23 completions. He has recorded 0.5 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In just seven of 15 games this year, Rivers has hit the over on completions prop bets (46.7% of his opportunities).
- The Jaguars allow the 11th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.5).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from