Philip Rivers Week 15 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Rivers has thrown for an average of 269.8 yards per game in the 2020 season, 20.7 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13 matchups), Rivers has thrown for more than 290.5 yards.
- Rivers has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (270 passing yards) in only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
- Rivers’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 270. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 0.2 yards per game.
- Rivers has hit the passing yards over in only six of 13 opportunities this year (46.2%).
- This week, Rivers will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (270.5 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Rivers is averaging 23.8 completions per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- In eight of 13 games this season (61.5% of his opportunities), Rivers recorded more than 21.5 completions.
- Rivers has averaged 0.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.3).
- In only five of 13 games this year, Rivers has hit the over on completions prop bets (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Rivers has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23.3 completions) in 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 chances).
- The Texans allow the 11th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.7).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from