Philip Rivers Week 14 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Rivers is set at 284.5, 12.6 more yards than his season average of 271.9.
- In six of 12 games this season (50%), Rivers has thrown for more than 284.5 yards.
- Rivers has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (268.8) in half of his games.
- Rivers’ season passing yardage average of 271.9 is 3.1 yards higher than his 268.8 average passing yards over/under.
- Rivers has gone over his passing yards prop total six times this season (exactly half of his games).
- The Raiders are the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 264.9 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Rivers’ per-game passing completions average (24.2) is 1.3 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (25.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Rivers recorded more than 25.5 completions.
- Rivers has averaged 1.1 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.1).
- Rivers has hit the over on completions prop bets in just five of 12 games this year (41.7% of his chances).
- Rivers’ average prop bet for completions is 23.1. He’s gone over that total in seven of 12 games this season (58.3%).
- The 23.2 completions per game conceded by the Raiders defense this season is the 15th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 9, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from