Philip Rivers Week 13 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Rivers is set at 279.5, 8.8 more yards than his season average of 270.7.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Rivers has thrown for more than 279.5 yards.
- Rivers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 267.6, a number he’s covered in only five out of 11 games (45.5%).
- Rivers’ average passing yards prop bet this season is 267.6, which he’s exceeded by 3.1 yards on average this year.
- Rivers has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- The Texans are the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 269.5 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Insights
- Rivers has averaged 23.9 completions per game this season, 0.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances), Rivers had more than 24.5 completions.
- Rivers’ season-long average over/under is 23 completions. He has recorded 0.9 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of 11 games this year, Rivers has hit the over on completions prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Rivers has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23 completions) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 chances).
- The Texans allow the 13th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.4).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from