Philip Rivers Week 11 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Rivers is set at 273.5, 7.4 more yards than his season average of 266.1.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Rivers has thrown for more than 273.5 yards.
- Rivers has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (265.4 passing yards) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Rivers’ season passing yardage average of 266.1 is 0.7 yards higher than his 265.4 average passing yards over/under.
- Rivers has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- The Packers are the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 242.4 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Rivers has averaged 23.9 completions per game this season, 0.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In four of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities), Rivers had more than 24.5 completions.
- Rivers has averaged 1.3 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (22.6).
- Rivers has hit the over on completions prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Rivers’ average prop bet for completions is 22.6. He’s gone over that total in five of nine games this season (55.6%).
- The Packers allow the 24th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.4).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from