Philip Rivers Week 10 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Titans are the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 284.8 yards per game through the air.
- Thursday’s passing yards over/under for Rivers is set at 257.5, 3.4 yards more than his season average of 260.9.
- In three of eight games this season (37.5%), Rivers has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- Rivers’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 263, which he’s fallen short of by 2.1 yards on average.
- Rivers has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of eight times (25%).
- Rivers has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (263 passing yards) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 9, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from