Philip Rivers and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s a look at Rivers’ prop bets for passing yards and rushing attempts in that matchup.
Philip Rivers Week 1 Player Props
Rivers’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Rivers has thrown for an average of 260.6 yards per game during the 2020 season, 6.9 less than Saturday’s passing yards prop total.
- In seven of 16 games this season (43.8%), Rivers has thrown for more than 267.5 yards.
- The Bills are the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 247.4 yards per game through the air.
- Rivers’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 271.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 11.0 yards per game.
- Rivers’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 271.6, a number he’s gone over in only six out of 16 games (37.5%).
- Rivers has hit the passing yards over in only seven of 16 opportunities this year (43.8%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Rivers’ per-game rushing attempts average (1.1) is 0.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- In five out of 16 games this season (31.2% of his chances), Rivers has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Rivers’ 1.1 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 0.5.
- In two of three games this year, Rivers took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Rivers’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He’s gone over that total in 10 of 16 games (62.5%).
- This season, Bills opponents have ran the ball 25.9 times per game, the 20th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Philip Rivers or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from