In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Mickelson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Phil Mickelson odds for The Open Championship
Mickelson’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Mickelson has an average finish of 43rd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
- Mickelson has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Mickelson at The Open Championship
- Mickelson has an average finishing position of 40th in his last five trips to this event.
- Mickelson has two made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Mickelson finished 55th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He posted a score that was better than the field average in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) measures 7,297 yards for this tournament, 32 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- The average course Mickelson has played over the past year has been 35 yards shorter than the 7,297 yards St Andrews Links (Old Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Phil Mickelson 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||55||72 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||78-73||-6.08||-4.38||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||76-71||-2.799||-0.419||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||78-73-72||-1.938||0.226||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||30||71-69-70-68 (-14)||-4.519||-0.612||$108,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from