Phil Mickelson made the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2020 Masters Tournament (he finished 55th), and he has +15000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Phil Mickelson odds for the Masters Tournament
Mickelson’s recent form
- Mickelson has an average finishing position of 38th in his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Mickelson has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -1.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Mickelson at the Masters Tournament
- Mickelson has one top-five finish in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 27th.
- In his last six attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut five times.
- Mickelson finished 55th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of 69.9 strokes per round, while Augusta National Golf Club has a recent scoring average of 71.9 per round, or -0.3.
- Courses Mickelson has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,260 yards, 215 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard Augusta National Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 280.9 strokes per tournament with an average score of -3.8 relative to par. That’s 6.8 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Phil Mickelson 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||79-69||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||71-68-69-70 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||71-72-71-71 (-3)||$73,125|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||74-80||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||71-72-74-72 (+1)||$17,496|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||74-72||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from