Phil Kessel and the Arizona Coyotes will play on Sunday at 7:00 PM ET, versus the Chicago Blackhawks. Thinking about a bet on Kessel? We have some numbers and figures to help you along the way.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Phil Kessel Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Phil Kessel Season Stats
- Kessel’s plus-minus this season is -16, in 16:40 per game on the ice.
- Kessel has scored in seven games this season, and has seven goals in total.
- Kessel has 35 assists in total, with at least one in 28 games.
- Kessel has had at least one point in 32 games so far this season, and 42 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored two goals, plus picked up nine assists.
- He takes 2.0 shots per game, scoring on 5.0% of them.
Phil Kessel Prop Bet Insights
- Kessel has exceeded his points prop bet in 32 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 65 opportunities).
- In the eight games Kessel has played this season with shorter odds than -120 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total three times (37.5% of chances).
- In 54 games this season with longer odds than -120 to go over his point total, Kessel has exceeded the total 27 times (50.0% of chances).
- Kessel’s implied probability to go over his point total is 54.5% based on the odds.
Phil Kessel Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Jets||0||0||0||15:55||Away||L 2-1 OT|
Arizona Coyotes Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from