In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Uihlein from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Peter Uihlein odds for the Valero Texas Open
Uihlein’s recent form
- In his last five events, Uihlein has an average finish of 50th.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Uihlein has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he’s made the cut.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Uihlein at the Valero Texas Open
- Uihlein wound up 69th at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Uihlein has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- Uihlein finished 69th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Measuring 7,494 yards, TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,309 yards.
- Uihlein will take to the 7,494-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,288 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Uihlein 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||69||68-71-76 (+3)||$17,716|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||75-68-72-67 (-6)||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||68-72-71-71 (-6)||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||67-72-78-68 (+5)||$18,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-75-73||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||71-72||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-70-72||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Uihlein’s 36th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from