Peter Uihlein has +12500 odds to win the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club as he tries to improve on his 14th-place performance at this tournament in 2020 with another top-20 finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Peter Uihlein odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Uihlein’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Uihlein has an average finish of 44th.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Uihlein has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -2.2 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Uihlein at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In Uihlein’s last two appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 all two times. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- Uihlein made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Uihlein finished 14th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
- He’s played Colonial Country Club in three tournaments since 2015.
- In Uihlein’s last three trips to this course, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the course is 14th.
- In his last three attempts at this course, he’s made the cut twice.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards, compared to the average 7,320 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Colonial Country Club has a recent scoring average of -2.5.
- The courses Uihlein has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,271 yards, while Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7.6 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Uihlein 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-71||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||57||73-68-72-71 (E)||$15,801|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||22||70-70-73-71 (-4)||$28,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||69-70-70-73 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||69-72-73-75 (+1)||$17,394|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from