Peter Uihlein made the cut in his last tournament at Port Royal Golf Course, the 2020 Bermuda Championship (he placed 37th), and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 26, 2021, 11:23 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Peter Uihlein odds for the Butterfield Bermuda Championship
Uihlein’s recent form
- Uihlein hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 46th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Uihlein has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3.5 those two times he’s made the cut.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship details
- Date: October 28-30, 2021
- Location: Southampton Parish, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Par: 71 / 6,828 yards
- Purse: 6.5M
- Defending Champ: Brian Gay
Course history: Uihlein at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship
- Uihlein has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Uihlein last played this event in 2020 and finished 37th. He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Port Royal Golf Course
- The par 71 measures 6,828 yards for this week, which is 490 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Port Royal Golf Course have averaged a score of -6.6 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2 over the past year.
- The average course Uihlein has played over the last year (7,289 yards) is 461 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (6,828 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.8 among finishers, which is lower than the -6.6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Uihlein 2021 results
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||47||68-73-75-67 (-5)||$19,180|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||44||73-70-71-68 (-2)||$22,435|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-71||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||57||73-68-72-71 (E)||$15,801|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||22||70-70-73-71 (-4)||$28,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||69-70-70-73 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||69-72-73-75 (+1)||$17,394|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from