Peter Uihlein has +9000 odds to win the 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch as he looks to follow up his fifth-place showing at this tournament in 2019 with another high finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 10, 2021, 6:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Peter Uihlein odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Uihlein’s recent form
- Uihlein will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Uihlein has an average finishing position of 44th in his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Uihlein has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 13-16, 2021
- Location: McKinney, TX
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: / yards
- Purse: 8.1M
- Defending Champ: Sung-Hoon Kang
Course history: Uihlein at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Over Uihlein’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 13th.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Uihlein finished fifth when he last played this event in 2019. He finished two rounds without carding a bogey his last time here.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Uihlein 2021 results
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||57||73-68-72-71 (E)||$15,801|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||22||70-70-73-71 (-4)||$28,000|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||69-70-70-73 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||69-72-73-75 (+1)||$17,394|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
Below is a breakdown of Uihlein’s 57th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valspar Championship (Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead), April 29 – May 2).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from