Peter Malnati (+50000 odds to win) heads into the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship at Quail Hollow Club after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2019 Wells Fargo Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 4, 2021, 2:21 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Peter Malnati odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Malnati’s recent form
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his last five attempts
- Malnati has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five events.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 6- 9, 2021
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Course: Quail Hollow Club
- Par: 71 / 7,600 yards
- Purse: 8.1M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Malnati at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Malnati placed 34th in his lone recent finish at this event in four trips.
- Malnati has made the cut one time in his last four entries to the event.
- Malnati did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
- This will be his fourth event at Quail Hollow Club since 2015.
- Malnati placed 34th in his only recent finish at this course.
- Malnati qualified for the weekend in one of his last three trips to this course.
Course comparison – Quail Hollow Club
- Measuring 7,600 yards, Quail Hollow Club is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,295 yards.
- Golfers at Quail Hollow Club have averaged a score of -1.4 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2 over the past year.
- Courses Malnati has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,231 yards, 369 yards shorter than the 7,600-yard Quail Hollow Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -1.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Malnati 2021 results
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||73-72||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||75-76||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||70-78||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||66-71-73-71 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-72||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||14||62-69-64-69 (-16)||$113,850|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from