In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Malnati from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:32 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Peter Malnati odds for the RBC Heritage
Malnati’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Malnati has an average finish of 48th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Malnati hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 48th.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Malnati at the RBC Heritage
- In Malnati’s last six appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 51st.
- Malnati has made the cut five times in his last six entries to the event.
- Malnati finished 56th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This course is set up to play at 7,121 yards, 187 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Malnati has played over the past year has been 159 yards longer than the 7,121 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Malnati 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||69-73 (E)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-70-72 (-4)||0.048||2.932||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-75||-2.498||0.318||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-75-72-70 (-1)||-0.773||3.146||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-74||-1.131||-1.235||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-68-69-72 (-6)||-0.788||4.351||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||65||69-71-75-72 (+3)||-9.191||3.099||$17,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||67-71-69-74 (-6)||-0.134||-1.119||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||67-66-73-73 (-9)||0.552||2.622||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-68-75||–||–||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||73-68||-2.469||-2.279||$0|
Malnati’s last tournament appearance, his 41st-place finish in the Valero Texas Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from