Peter Malnati heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities withodds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, the John Deere Classic, and finished 30th. A field of 184 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Champ’s title when the tournament gets underway July 21-24 in Blaine, Minnesota.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Peter Malnati odds for the 3M Open
Malnati’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Malnati has an average finish of 47th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Malnati has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Malnati at the 3M Open
- Malnati finished 46th in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Malnati last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Golfers at TPC Twin Cities have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The courses Malnati has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,224 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Peter Malnati 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||73-66-68-67 (-10)||-10.436||3.616||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||64||69-68-69-74 (E)||-6.272||9.860||$18,011|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||77-72||-3.564||-7.332||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-76||-2.326||-0.262||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||64-70-67-66 (-21)||7.448||17.372||$247,975|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||67-73-77-71 (+8)||10.724||-0.376||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||0.668||8.472||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-73-65-72 (-5)||12.088||-6.624||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-70-72 (-4)||0.048||2.932||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-75||-2.498||0.318||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-75-72-70 (-1)||-0.773||3.146||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-74||-1.131||-1.235||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||26||69-68-69-72 (-6)||-0.788||4.351||$85,800|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||65||69-71-75-72 (+3)||-9.191||3.099||$17,630|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||67-71-69-74 (-6)||-0.134||-1.119||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||67-66-73-73 (-9)||0.552||2.622||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-68-75||-0.922||2.614||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||73-68||-2.469||-2.279||$0|
Check out all the details from Malnati’s 30th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from