BetMGM has some phenomenal offers for the 2021 NCAA men’s basketball tournament, highlighted by its $2 Million Bracket Challenge. If you create the perfect bracket, you’ll win $2 million!
Here is information on how to participate in the bracket challenge and info on other great BetMGM offers for this year’s Big Dance.
BetMGM Perfect Bracket Challenge
The perfect bracket is the Holy Grail of NCAA tournament wagering, and BetMGM is going to reward someone handsomely if they can pull off the feat in 2021.
BetMGM will award $2 million to Mr. or Mrs. Perfect if they can correctly pick every game during this year’s Big Dance.
If no one is able to hit on 100% of their selections, then BetMGM will still dish out a cool $100,000 to whomever has the top bracket.
Risk Free Bet up to $600
BetMGM is also offering new users a Risk Free bet up to $600.
Here’s how it works:
- First, sign up at BetMGM here
- Make a deposit
- Place your first bet. The more you wager on your first bet, the bigger the refund you’ll receive (up to $600). For instance, if you bet $50 on the moneyline that Oregon will beat VCU in the NCAA tournament first round, but VCU pulls off the upset – you’ll get the $50 back.
Get a free $10 bet every week
Mondays are the worst … unless you’re enrolled in BetMGM’s “Money Monday Club.”
If you opt in to BetMGM’s Money Monday Club you’ll get a $10 free bet when you place a total of $50 in qualifying wagers during the previous week (Monday through Sunday).
NCAA Tournament parlays and odds boosts
BetMGM has great odds boosts on select NCAA men’s basketball parlays. Here is a look at the book’s current offers for the First Four and the First Round of the tournament.
- Michigan State, Wichita State and Texas Southern all to win Thursday: +450
- UCLA and Drake both to win Thursday: +340
- North Carolina, Villanova and Syracuse all to win Friday: +450
- Colorado, Texas and Maryland all to win Saturday: +300