The Pepperdine Waves (1-2) hit the court against the UC Davis Aggies (2-0) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Waves’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Aggies ( ).
This article uses betting data updated as of November 17, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Pepperdine vs UC Davis Betting Odds
Pepperdine Offense Vs. UC Davis Defense (From 2020-21)
|Pepperdine Offense||Stats (Rank)||UC Davis Defense|
|76.5 (56)||Points/Gm||71.6 (213)|
|72.9 (43)||Possessions/Game||71.1 (250)|
|46.1 (65)||Field Goal %||46.4 (297)|
|32.6 (226)||3PT %||34.7 (246)|
|51.9 (102)||Effective FG %||52.5 (285)|
|56.5 (60)||True Shooting %||56.6 (311)|
UC Davis Offense vs. Pepperdine Defense (From 2020-21)
|UC Davis Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pepperdine Defense|
|71.9 (149)||Points/Gm||73.7 (267)|
|70.9 (96)||Possessions/Game||72.9 (302)|
|44 (177)||Field Goal %||43.9 (196)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||27.9 (3)|
|49 (231)||Effective FG %||49.3 (156)|
|54.6 (135)||True Shooting %||53.3 (180)|
Pepperdine Betting Insights
- Pepperdine went 13-7-1 ATS last season.
- The Waves had an ATS record of 7-6 when playing as at least 0.5-point favorites last season.
- Pepperdine’s games went over the point total nine out of 21 times last season.
- In 12 of 21 games last season, Pepperdine and its opponents scored more than 146 points.
- The average total in Waves matchups last season was 148.3, 2.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
UC Davis Betting Insights
- UC Davis won 10 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 11 times.
- The Aggies were an underdog by 0.5 points or more seven times last year, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- UC Davis’ games went over the point total 10 out of 21 times last year.
- UC Davis played nine games last season that ended with a point total higher than 146 points.
- Aggies contests last year had a 144.2-point average over/under, 1.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Pepperdine Key Players
- Colbey Ross scored 17.7 points per game last season and dished out 7.7 assists.
- Kessler Edwards collected 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Edwards was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.
- Jade Smith collected 1.4 steals per game. Edwards averaged 1.2 blocks an outing.
UC Davis Key Players
- Ezra Manjon scored 15.6 points per game and averaged 3.3 assists per contest last season.
- Kennedy Koehler pulled down 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Pepper knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Pepper averaged 2.1 steals per game. Koehler collected 0.8 blocks a game.