The Penn State Nittany Lions (1-1) battle the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (0-2) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Nittany Lions’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Terriers ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of November 18, 2021 at 4:19 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Penn State vs Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
Penn State Offense Vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Defense (From 2020-21)
|Penn State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Saint Francis (BKN) Defense|
|72.6 (132)||Points/Gm||79.5 (334)|
|68.5 (194)||Possessions/Game||72.7 (297)|
|40.8 (311)||Field Goal %||46.2 (290)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||38.1 (333)|
|47.9 (277)||Effective FG %||52.7 (294)|
|51.8 (259)||True Shooting %||57.3 (327)|
Saint Francis (BKN) Offense vs. Penn State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Saint Francis (BKN) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Penn State Defense|
|77.7 (39)||Points/Gm||73 (251)|
|72.8 (47)||Possessions/Game||68.7 (153)|
|44.6 (136)||Field Goal %||46.4 (297)|
|33.1 (202)||3PT %||34.5 (231)|
|49.5 (210)||Effective FG %||53 (300)|
|53.5 (185)||True Shooting %||56.9 (319)|
Penn State Betting Insights
- Penn State put together a 13-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Penn State’s games.
- In 15 games last season, Penn State and its opponents went over 141.5 total points.
- The average total in Nittany Lions matchups last season was 144.6, 3.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Insights
- Saint Francis (BKN) compiled a 12-11-0 record against the spread last season.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 23 times last season.
- Saint Francis (BKN) played 16 games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The average over/under for Terriers outings last year was 148.4, 6.9 more points than this game’s total.
Penn State Key Players
- Myreon Jones put up 15.3 points per game last season.
- Jamari Wheeler dished out 3.4 assists per game and John Harrar pulled down 8.4 rebounds per contest.
- Jones hit 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Wheeler collected 1.6 steals per game. Seth Lundy averaged 0.5 blocks an outing.
Saint Francis (BKN) Key Players
- Chauncey Hawkins scored 16 points per game and dished out 4.4 assists per game last season.
- Unique McLean grabbed 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Travis Atson was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.
- Hawkins grabbed 1.6 steals per game. Yaradyah Evans averaged 0.8 blocks an outing.