The Penguins areon the moneyline to win, while the Coyotes have odds to come out on top when the teams meet on Saturday. The total for this game is set at .
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of March 19, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Penguins Vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Penguins Vs. Coyotes Player Props
Injury Report as of March 19
Penguins: Jason Zucker: Out (Abdominal), Brock McGinn: Out (Upper Body), Zach Aston-Reese: Questionable (Illness)
Coyotes: Johan Larsson: Out (Hernia), Jay Beagle: Out (Lower Body), Liam O’Brien: Out (Upper Body), Dmitrij Jaskin: Out (Lower Body), Antoine Roussel: Out (Lower Body), Andrew Ladd: Out (Lower Body), Jakob Chychrun: Out (Lower Body), Conor Timmins: Out (Knee), Janis Moser: Out (Upper Body)
|Penguins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Coyotes Defense|
|3.21 (12)||Goals/Game||3.55 (27)|
|34.6 (6)||Shots/Game||35.1 (31)|
|9.3% (20)||Shooting %||10.1% (22)|
|7.7 (12)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.3 (20)|
|Coyotes Offense||Stats (Rank)||Penguins Defense|
|2.65 (25)||Goals/Game||2.61 (4)|
|25.8 (32)||Shots/Game||30.4 (9)|
|10.3% (11)||Shooting %||8.6% (4)|
|8.3 (18)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.8 (6)|
Penguins And Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Penguins have compiled a 28-15 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -265 or shorter, Pittsburgh has gone 5-3 (winning 62.5%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Penguins a 72.6% chance to win.
- The Coyotes have won 19, or 32.8%, of the 58 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Arizona is 7-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +225 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Coyotes have a 30.8% chance to win.
Head to Head
Pittsburgh earned a 6-3 win in the last meeting between these teams. Kris Letang scored two goals for the Penguins. Nick Schmaltz led the Coyotes with two goals and one assist.
- A productive offensive player this season for Pittsburgh, Jake Guentzel has put up 60 points.
- With 20 goals and 39 assists, Sidney Crosby is one of the most important contributors for Pittsburgh with his 59 points (1.2 per game).
- With 52 points through 58 games (six goals and 46 assists), Letang has been an important part of Pittsburgh’s offensive attack this season.
- In 48 games played this season, Tristan Jarry (26-11-4) has given up 109 goals.
- Clayton Keller’s 26 goals and 34 assists in 60 games for Arizona add up to 60 total points on the season.
- Schmaltz has helped lead the attack for Arizona this season with 18 goals and 24 assists.
- Shayne Gostisbehere’s 10 goals and 28 assists add up to 38 points this season.
- Scott Wedgewood is 9-12-2 on the season, allowing 84 goals (3.2 goals against average) and compiling 821 saves with a .907 save percentage (28th in the league).