The Golden State Warriors (33-32) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (29-36) as underdogs after Stephen Curry put up 41 points in the Warriors’ 123-108 victory over the Pelicans. The game airs on BSNO at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 4. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 4, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Warriors Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 4
Didi Louzada: Out (Not With Team),
Steven Adams: Out (Toe),
Nickeil Alexander-Walker: Out (Ankle),
Josh Hart: Out (Thumb)
Damion Lee: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Eric Paschall: Out (Hip),
Kelly Oubre Jr.: Out (Wrist),
James Wiseman: Out For Season (Knee)
Pelicans and Warriors Records ATS
- New Orleans is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 29-34-1
- The Pelicans have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 2 points, going 11-20-1 this season.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in 38 of 64 games this season (59.4%).
- Golden State has a 31-34 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors earn a 12-11 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 37 of Golden State’s 65 games (56.9%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Warriors defeated the Pelicans 123-108. Zion Williamson led the Pelicans with 32 points, and Curry paced the Warriors with 41. The Warriors covered the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 231 total points to go under the 236.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|5/3/2021||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2||236.5||-129||107||Regular Season||123-108 GS|
- New Orleans’ games this season have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (234.5 points) in 38.5% of opportunities (25 out of 65 matchups).
- In 26.2% of Golden State’s games this season (17 of 65), the total points scored was greater than Tuesday’s 234.5-point over/under.
- The Pelicans have seen a 230.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Warriors’ games have an over/under of 226.2 points this season, 8.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Pelicans have an average implied point total of 115.9 this season, which is 2.1 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (118).
- New Orleans has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 24 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Warriors (116.9) is 0.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (116).
- Golden State has scored more than 116 points 27 times this season.
- The Pelicans are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (115.2 PPG), while the Warriors allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.1) in NBA action.
- The Pelicans have out-scored their opponents by only 12 points this season (0.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Warriors have out-scored them by just three more points on the year (zero per game).
- The Pelicans scoring leader is Williamson, who puts up 27.1 points per game.
- Williamson’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.4 points greater than his season average of 27.1.
- Lonzo Ball leads New Orleans with 5.9 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the team with 8.9 rebounds per contest.
- Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 9.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.9.
- The Pelicans are led by Ball from beyond the arc. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is James Johnson, who averages 0.9 per game. Ball leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Draymond Green holds the top spot on the Warriors rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 7.0 rebounds per game and 8.7 assists per game.
- Green’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 9.5 assists, 0.8 assists higher than his season average of 8.7.
- Curry scores 31.4 points per game to pace Golden State.
- Curry’s points prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 6.1 points higher than his season average of 31.4.
- Curry leads the Warriors in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 5.2 made threes per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 6.5, 1.3 shots higher than his season average of 5.2.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Green (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Andrew Wiggins (1.0 per game).
- Green’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from