A game after he scored 31 points in an 118-116 loss to the Pacers, Brandon Ingram leads the New Orleans Pelicans (4-3) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (2-4) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on FS-OK, begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Thunder Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 6
Sindarius Thornwell: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Concussion),
Ty Jerome: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Pelicans and Thunder Records ATS
- With a mark of 3-4, New Orleans has a losing record against the spread this season.
- New Orleans and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 2 of 7 games this season (28.6%).
- Over the course of this season, Oklahoma City has come up with an even record of 3-3 ATS.
- Four of Oklahoma City’s six games (66.7%) this season have not covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Ingram (20 points) led the Pelicans over Al Horford (17 points) and the Thunder 113-80 in their last matchup on Thursday. The Pelicans were favored by 5.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 193 total points in the matchup fell short of the 214.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Pelicans||Thunder||-5.5||214.5||-220||180||Regular Season||113-80 NO|
|2/13/2020||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||235||-159||133||Regular Season||123-118 OKC*|
|12/1/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-3||228.5||-146||123||Regular Season||107-104 OKC*|
|11/29/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-5||229||-212||176||Regular Season||109-104 OKC*|
|11/2/2019||Thunder||Thunder||-2.5||228||-133||113||Regular Season||115-104 OKC*|
|2/14/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-122 NO|
|1/24/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|12/12/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-114 NO|
|11/5/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-116 OKC|
|4/1/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 OKC|
- 2/13/2020 DNP – Pelicans: Brandon Ingram
- 12/1/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson
- 11/29/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson, Lonzo Ball
- 11/2/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson; Thunder: Steven Adams
- In New Orleans’ matchups this season, the Pelicans and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s point total of 212.5 points 61 times (871.4% of opportunities).
- In Oklahoma City’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup total in three out of six matchups (50%).
- On average, the over/under in Pelicans games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 212.5 points in this contest.
- Thunder’s games have an over/under of 211.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Pelicans’ average implied point total this season is 1.1 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (112.1 implied points on average compared to 111 implied points in this game).
- New Orleans has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (111) 46 times this season.
- The 111.7-point average implied total on the season for the Thunder is 9.7 more points than the team’s 102-point implied total in this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 102 points in four games on the season.
- The Pelicans are the NBA’s 25th-highest scoring team (106.3 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the 13th-fewest points per game (110.8) in the league.
- The Pelicans have out-scored their opponents by only 14 points this season (two points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 62 more points on the year (10.3 per game).
- Ingram leads the Pelicans in points and assists. He contributes 25.0 points per game while adding 5.7 assists.
- Ingram’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 2.5 points less than his season average of 25.0.
- New Orleans’ rebounding leader is Steven Adams, who grabs 8.9 per game.
- Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 8.9.
- Lonzo Ball is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Adams racks up 1.7 steals and 0.9 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Adams’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (18.7 points per game) and assists (6.3 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 3.5 assists, 2.8 assists lower than his season average of 6.3.
- When it comes to rebounds, Darius Bazley is the Oklahoma City leader with 8.5 per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 13.5, 8.5 less than his season average of 22.0.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Bazley (1.3 per game).
- Bazley’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from