The New Orleans Pelicans (4-2) host the Indiana Pacers (4-2) as against the spread after Brandon Ingram racked up 31 points in the Pelicans’ 120-116 victory over the Raptors. The game airs on FS-NO at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 11:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Pacers Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 4
Sindarius Thornwell: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Wenyen Gabriel: Day To Day (Right Knee)
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Out (Right ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Out (Groin)
Pelicans and Pacers Records ATS
- New Orleans has a 3-2 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Pelicans are 1-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- In 100% of its games this season (6/6), New Orleans and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- With a 4-1 record ATS this season, Indiana has outplayed expectations ATS this season.
- The Pacers attain a 2-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- 0% of Indiana’s 6 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
VIDEO: NBA picks and predictions for tonight
Head to Head
Jrue Holiday scored a team-high 31 points to help lead the Pelicans over Jeremy Lamb (26 points) and the Pacers 124-117 in their last matchup on Saturday. The Pacers were favored by 5 points in the game, but the Pelicans covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 241 total points to cover the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Pacers||Pacers||-5||223.5||-199||163||Regular Season||124-117 NO*|
|12/28/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-1.5||218.5||-123||101||Regular Season||120-98 NO*|
|2/22/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-111 IND|
|2/4/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-107 IND|
|3/21/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||96-92 NO|
|11/7/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-112 NO|
|1/16/2017||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-95 IND|
|12/15/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-95 NO|
|3/24/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-84 IND|
|1/8/2016||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-86 IND|
- 2/8/2020 DNP – Pelicans: Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson; Pacers: Victor Oladipo
- 12/28/2019 DNP – Pelicans: Zion Williamson; Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo
- New Orleans’ games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (218 points) in 933.3% of opportunities (56 out of six matchups).
- In Indiana’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup point total in four out of six matchups (66.7%).
- On average, the over/under in Pelicans games is 11.3 points fewer than the over/under of 218 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Pacers’ games this season (221.2 points).
- The Pelicans’ average implied point total this season is 77.3 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (32.7 implied points on average compared to 110 implied points in this game).
- New Orleans has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (110) 48 times this season.
- The 33-point average implied total on the season for the Pacers is 75 fewer points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Indiana has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points five times.
- The Pelicans are the league’s 26th-highest scoring team (104.7 PPG), while the Pacers allow the ninth-fewest points per game (106.8) in NBA play.
- The Pelicans have totaled only 16 more points than their opponents this season (2.7 per game on average), and the Pacers have scored 45 more points than their opponents (7.5 per game).
- Ingram leads the Pelicans in points and assists. He contributes 24.0 points per game while also adding 5.3 assists.
- Ingram’s assists prop total for the matchup is set at 4.5 assists, 0.8 less than his season average of 5.3.
- New Orleans’ rebounding leader is Steven Adams, who pulls down 9.0 per game.
- Adams’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.0.
- Ingram is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, knocking down 2.7 per game.
- Ingram’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Adams averages 1.5 steals and 1.0 block per game. Both numbers are team-highs for New Orleans.
- Adams’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Domantas Sabonis racks up 11.3 rebounds per game, 6.7 assists per game, and 20.8 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Pacers in both rebounds and assists.
- Sabonis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 12.5 boards, 1.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.3.
- Malcolm Brogdon holds the title of Indiana’s top scorer by putting up 22.2 points per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 16.5, 5.7 points less than his season average of 22.2.
- Victor Oladipo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, averaging 3.0 treys per game.
- Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- One Indiana player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Myles Turner averages 1.7 steals per game and 3.7 blocks per game.
- Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 3.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from