The Miami Heat (17-18) are slight underdogs () to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the New Orleans Pelicans (15-20) on Thursday, March 4 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 11:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Heat Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
Avery Bradley: Out (Calf),
Jimmy Butler: Day To Day (Knee),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Bam Adebayo: Day To Day (Knee),
Meyers Leonard: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Pelicans and Heat Records ATS
- New Orleans’ record against the spread is 15-19-1 this season.
- The Pelicans are 4-11-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2-point favorite.
- New Orleans and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 71.4% of its games this season (25/35).
- Miami holds a losing record ATS this season with 15 wins, 19 losses, and one tie ATS.
- For the 22nd time this season, the Heat are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 8-12-1 against the spread.
- 19 of Miami’s 35 games (54.3%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Heat knocked off the Pelicans 111-98. Zion Williamson led the Pelicans with 32 points, and Duncan Robinson paced the Heat with 23. The Heat covered the spread as 3-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 209 total points to go under the 222-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/25/2020||Heat||Heat||-3||222||-146||123||Regular Season||111-98 MIA*|
- 12/25/2020 DNP –
Heat: Kendrick Nunn
- New Orleans’ games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup point total (227 points) in 69.4% of opportunities (25 out of 36 matchups).
- 11 Miami games this year (31.4% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Thursday’s total of 227 points.
- On average, the Pelicans have seen a 231.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (227 points) and the average total points bet in Heat’s games (215.7 points) this season.
- The Pelicans have an average implied point total of 115.3 this season, which is 0.3 points higher than their implied total in Thursday’s game (115).
- New Orleans has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (115) 18 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Heat (112.6) is 0.4 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (113).
- Miami has put up more than 113 points in 12 games on the season.
- The Pelicans are the league’s fourth-highest scoring team (112.9 PPG), while the Heat allow the fifth-fewest points per game (108.8) in NBA action.
- The Pelicans have a negative point differential on the season (-116 total points, -3.2 per game), as do the Heat (-67 total points, -1.9 per game).
- Williamson leads the Pelicans in scoring, racking up 25.6 points per game.
- Williamson’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.9 points higher than his season average of 25.6.
- Lonzo Ball leads New Orleans with 5.2 assists a game and Steven Adams paces the team with 9.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 5.4 greater than his season average of 24.1.
- Ball is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, hitting 3.0 per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is Brandon Ingram, who records 0.8 per game. Ball leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Ball’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Jimmy Butler holds the top spot on the Heat scoring and assist lists, putting up 20.1 points and 7.8 assists per game.
- Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.2 lower than his season average of 35.7.
- Bam Adebayo’s 9.5 rebounds per game paces Miami’s rebounding effort. He also adds 19.2 points per game.
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 34.1.
- Robinson is tops from three-point range for the Heat, knocking down 3.3 threes per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Nobody on Miami grabs more steals than Butler (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Adebayo (1.0 per game).
- Butler’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from