The New Orleans Pelicans (15-19) are favored () to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (15-18) on Wednesday, March 3 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 8:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Bulls Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 3
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Pelicans and Bulls Records ATS
- New Orleans has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 15-18-1 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Pelicans are 3-4-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- New Orleans and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 70.6% of its games this season (24/34).
- Chicago has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 18-14-1.
- Chicago and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 54.5% (18) of its 33 games played.
Head to Head
The Bulls took down the Pelicans 129-116 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 10, 2021. Zion Williamson scored 29 points to lead the Pelicans, and Zach LaVine scored 46 points for the Bulls. The Bulls covered the spread as 2.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 245 total points to finish over on the 230-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Pelicans||Bulls||-2.5||230||-137||114||Regular Season||129-116 CHI|
- New Orleans’ games this season have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup point total (236.5 points) in 34.3% of opportunities (12 out of 35 matchups).
- 10 Chicago games this year (30.3% of its matchups) finished with a final total higher than Wednesday’s total of 236.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Pelicans games is 5.3 points fewer than the over/under of 236.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.0 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (229.5 points).
- The Pelicans have an average implied point total of 115.1 this season, which is 5.9 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (121).
- So far this season, New Orleans has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 11 times.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (116.2 points) is 0.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (116 points).
- Chicago has scored more than 116 points 17 times this season.
- The Pelicans are at the fifth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.6 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 24th-fewest points per game (114.9) in the league.
- The Pelicans have been out-scored by 112 points this season (3.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulls have out-scored them by just 11 more points on the year (0.3 per game).
- Williamson leads the Pelicans scoring 25.5 points per game.
- Williamson’s PRA prop total for the game is posted at 33.5, 2.6 less than his season average of 36.1.
- Lonzo Ball leads New Orleans with 5.2 assists per game and Steven Adams paces the squad with 9.2 rebounds per contest.
- Adams’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 3.1 greater than his season average of 19.4.
- Ball is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, hitting 3.1 per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is Brandon Ingram, who records 0.8 per game. Ball leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is LaVine with 28.5 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 5.0 assists per game.
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is listed at 36.5, 2.3 lower than his season average of 38.8.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 7.5 rebounds per game and Coby White with 5.1 assists per game.
- Carter’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 7.5.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, knocking down 3.5 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from