The New Orleans Pelicans (31-42) are at home in Southwest Division play against the San Antonio Spurs (29-44) on March 26, 2022. This is the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The Pelicans () take on the Spurs ( to win) on Saturday at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of March 26, 2022 at 4:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Pelicans vs Spurs Betting Odds
Pelicans Vs. Spurs Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Kira Lewis Jr.: Out For Season (Knee),
Zion Williamson: Out (Foot),
Brandon Ingram: Out (Hamstring)
Romeo Langford: Out (Hamstring),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Back),
Devin Vassell: Out (Achilles),
Doug McDermott: Out For Season (Ankle)
|Pelicans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Spurs Defense|
|108.8 (19)||Points/Gm||113.4 (24)|
|28 (4)||Possessions/Game||23.7 (22)|
|45.6 (20)||Field Goal %||46.9 (23)|
|33.3 (27)||3PT %||35.8 (20)|
|51.7 (25)||Effective FG %||53.3 (18)|
|55.6 (21)||True Shooting %||56.4 (15)|
|Spurs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pelicans Defense|
|112.9 (7)||Points/Gm||109.8 (14)|
|23.7 (9)||Possessions/Game||28 (27)|
|46.6 (12)||Field Goal %||46.7 (21)|
|35.2 (15)||3PT %||35.9 (22)|
|52.6 (20)||Effective FG %||54.2 (26)|
|55.4 (23)||True Shooting %||57.7 (25)|
Pelicans and Spurs Betting Records
- New Orleans is 37-35-1 ATS this season.
- The Pelicans have been favored by 6.5 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in five of those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over 30 out of 73 times this season.
- San Antonio has put together a 36-36-1 ATS record so far this season.
- When playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Spurs have an ATS record of 14-6.
- San Antonio’s games have hit the over 36 out of 73 times this year.
Head to Head
The Pelicans got a team-high 20 points out of CJ McCollum on the way to a win against Devin Vassell (18 points) and the Spurs in their most recent matchup on March 18, 2022. The Spurs were 1.5-point favorites in the game, but the Pelicans covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 215 total points to finish under the 237.5-point over/under.
- 3/18/2022 DNP – Pelicans: Garrett Temple
- 12/12/2021 DNP – Pelicans: Jaxson Hayes
- McCollum leads the Pelicans in points and assists. He scores 22.3 points per game while tacking on 5.2 assists.
- New Orleans is led by Jonas Valanciunas’ 11.6 rebounds per game.
- McCollum is the top three-point shooter for the Pelicans, connecting on three per game.
- New Orleans’ blocks leader is Valanciunas, who averages 0.9 per game. McCollum leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
- Dejounte Murray’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Spurs scoring and assists leaderboards with 20.9 points per game and 9.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jakob Poeltl is the San Antonio leader with 9.2 per game.
- Keldon Johnson leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Murray (two per game) or blocks more shots than Poeltl (1.8 per game).