The Sacramento Kings (22-31) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (24-29) after losing three straight road games. The Pelicans are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, April 12. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 12, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Pelicans vs Kings Betting Odds
Pelicans vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 12
Lonzo Ball: Out (Hip),
Nickeil Alexander-Walker: Out (Ankle),
Josh Hart: Out (Thumb)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand)
Pelicans and Kings Records ATS
- New Orleans is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 24-28
- The Pelicans are 6-10 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- 33 of 52 New Orleans games this season (63.5%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 23-30 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings only hold a 4-7 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- 30 of Sacramento’s 53 games (56.6%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Pelicans||Pelicans||-2.5||234.5||-137||114||Regular Season||118-109 SAC|
|1/17/2021||Pelicans||Kings||-2.5||226.5||-139||116||Regular Season||128-123 NO|
- New Orleans’ games this year have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup point total (231.5 points) in 43.4% of opportunities (23 out of 53 matchups).
- In 29 out of Sacramento’s 53 games this year (54.7%), the competing teams scored more points than the total in Monday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Pelicans games is 229.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 231.5 points for this contest.
- Kings’ games have a total points bet of 233 points this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Pelicans have an average implied point total of 115.6 this season, which is 2.4 points lower than their implied total in Monday’s game (118).
- New Orleans has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (118) 20 times.
- The 117.6-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 3.6 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has scored more than 114 points in 28 games this season.
- The Pelicans are the NBA’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.6 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the most points per game (118.7) in the league.
- The Pelicans have been out-scored by 22 points this season (0.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Kings have out-scored them by 232 more points on the year (4.4 per game).
- Zion Williamson leads the Pelicans in scoring, putting up 26.8 points per game.
- Williamson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 45.5, 7.9 higher than his season average of 37.6.
- New Orleans is led in rebounding by Steven Adams’ 8.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Lonzo Ball’s 5.7 assists per game .
- Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 7.2 higher than his season average of 24.3.
- Ball makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Pelicans.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 5.5, 2.4 shots higher than his season average of 3.1.
- New Orleans’ steals leader is Ball, who averages 1.4 per game. James Johnson leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Ball’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- De’Aaron Fox’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 24.7 points per game and 7.2 assists per game.
- Fox’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 5.5 assists, 1.7 assists less than his season average of 7.2.
- Richaun Holmes’ 9.0 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.4 points per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.0.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 4.0 treys per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s Delon Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Holmes is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Wright’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from