Pavel Buchnevich will be in action when
the St. Louis Blues and Carolina Hurricanes face off on Saturday, March 26, 2022, at 8:00 PM ET. Fancy a bet on Buchnevich in the Blues-Hurricanes matchup? Use our stats and information to assist you.
Pavel Buchnevich Player Props
Pavel Buchnevich Season Stats
- Buchnevich has averaged 18:15 of ice time this season, with a plus-minus of +16.
- Buchnevich has scored in 16 games so far this season, and has 19 goals in total.
- He has gotten at least one assist in 22 games so far this season, and has 28 in total.
- Buchnevich has 47 points so far this season, having at least one point in 31 different games.
- Buchnevich has five goals and eight assists on the power play.
- Buchnevich is averaging 2.9 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 12.3%.
Pavel Buchnevich Prop Bet Insights
- Buchnevich has gone over his points prop bet in 27 games he’s played with a set points prop (out of 47 opportunities).
- In the 31 games Buchnevich has played this season with shorter odds than -135 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 16 times (51.6% of chances).
- In 18 games this season with longer odds than -135 to go over his point total, Buchnevich has exceeded the total 11 times (61.1% of chances).
- Buchnevich has an implied probability of 57.4% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Pavel Buchnevich Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/19/2022||Blue Jackets||1||0||1||22:22||Away||L 5-4|
|3/17/2022||Penguins||0||0||0||23:18||Home||L 3-2 SO|
|3/6/2022||Devils||0||0||0||18:55||Away||L 3-2 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from