Paul George will hit the court on Saturday when his Los Angeles Clippers match up against the Charlotte Hornets. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet George’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Paul George Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- George has had a points prop bet set in 24 of the 31 games he has played this season.
- George has averaged 23.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points fewer than Saturday’s points prop total.
- In 48.4% of his matchups this season (15 of 31 games) George has scored more than 23.5 points.
- George’s season scoring average of 23.1 is 6.0 points higher than his 17.1 average points over/under.
- George has hit the points over in 14 of 24 opportunities (58.3%).
- George has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (17.1 points) in 67.7% of his games (21 out of 31 contests).
- Opponents of the Hornets have averaged 113.2 points per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- George has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 24 times this season.
- George’s 3.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 fewer threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- In 15 out of his 31 games this year (48.4%), George has made more than 3.5 threes.
- George has made the same number of threes this season as his average prop bet total of 3.4.
- George has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in half of his contests.
- George’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 3.4 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in only 15 of 31 games (48.4%).
- Teams are averaging 15.0 made three-point shots per game against the Hornets this season, the second-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Clippers vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from