Paul George and the Los Angeles Clippers play the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Here’s how George’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Paul George Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- George has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 28 of them.
- George has scored 22.5 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.0 point fewer than Monday’s points prop total.
- In 47.2% of his matchups this season (17 of 36 games) George has scored more than 23.5 points.
- George’s season scoring average of 22.5 is 4.6 points higher than his 17.9 average points over/under.
- George has hit the points over in 15 of 28 opportunities (53.6%).
- George has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (17.9 points) in 66.7% of his games (24 out of 36 contests).
- The Bucks’ opponents are scoring 112.6 points per game, which is the 11th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- George has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 28 times this season.
- George combines to average 34.3 points, rebounds and assists, 2.2 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (36.5).
- In 47.2% of his games (17 out of 36) George has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- George’s PRA average (34.3) is 0.2 lower than his average prop bet over/under (34.5).
- In 16 out of 28 chances this year (57.1%), George has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In 58.3% of his matchups this year (21 of 36 contests), George covered his average PRA over/under (34.5).
Last 10 Games
George vs the Bucks
Bet on the Clippers vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from