Paul George will look to make an impact for the Los Angeles Clippers when they play the San Antonio Spurs at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday. George leads his squad in points (26.6), rebounds (8.2) and assists (5.2) per contest, shooting 44.9% from the floor and 35.7% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he averages 2.2 steals (fifth in NBA) and 0.5 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of George’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Paul George Prop Bets (November 16)
George Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for George is 28.5 points. That is 1.9 more than his season average of 26.6.
- George has played 13 games this season, recording more than 28.5 points in five of them.
- George is 6-for-13 at going over his points prop total this season.
- George has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- George has eight games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 109.5 points per game, the Spurs are the 21st-ranked team in the league on defense.
George Vs Spurs (2020-21)
Bet On Clippers Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from