Paul George has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Golden State Warriors on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for George’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Paul George Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- George has played in 27 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 20 of them.
- George’s 23.7 points per game average is 1.8 points less than Thursday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 27 total games — 44.4%) George has scored more than 25.5 points.
- George’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (15.7 points) by 8.0 points.
- George has hit the points over in 65% of his opportunities (13 of 20 chances).
- George’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.7 points, a figure he’s covered 22 out of 27 games (81.5%).
- Teams are scoring 112.9 points per game against the Warriors this season, the ninth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- George has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 20 times this season.
- George’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 35.2, which is 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (38.5).
- In 11 of 27 games (40.7%) George has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- George’s season-long PRA average (35.2) is 1.0 higher than his average PRA over/under — 34.2.
- George has gone over on his PRA prop bets 65% of the time this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- In 17 of 27 contests this season (63%) George covered his average PRA over/under (34.2).
Last 10 Games
George vs the Warriors
Bet on the Clippers vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from