Paul George will take the court on Sunday when his Los Angeles Clippers match up with the New Orleans Pelicans. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet George’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Paul George Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- George has had a points prop bet set in 21 of the 28 games he has played this season.
- George’s 23.5 points per game average is 2.0 points less than Sunday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 28 total games — 42.9%) George has scored more than 25.5 points.
- George’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (16.1 points) by 7.4 points.
- George has gone over the point total in 61.9% of his opportunities (13 of 21 chances).
- George’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.1 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 22 out of 28 games (78.6%).
- Teams are averaging 115.4 points per game against the Pelicans this season, the fifth-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- George has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 21 times this season.
- George’s 3.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- George has knocked down more than 3.5 threes in 50% of his games this year (14 out of his 28 contests).
- George’s average made threes per game is 0.1 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 3.4.
- In 52.4% of his chances (11 of his 21 chances), George has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- George has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 3.4 threes, a number he’s gone over in half his games.
- The Pelicans’ opponents are making 15.4 three-pointers per game, which is the most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
George vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Clippers vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from