Paul George has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for George’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Paul George Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- George has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- George’s 23.0 points per game average is 3.5 points less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 41 total games — 31.7%) George has scored more than 26.5 points.
- George’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (18.1 points) by 4.9 points.
- George has hit the points over in 56.7% of his opportunities (17 of 30 chances).
- George’s season-long points prop bet average is 18.1 points, a figure he’s covered 26 out of 41 contests (63.4%).
- Opponents of the Pacers have scored 113.7 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- George has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 30 times this season.
- George’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 34.6, which is 3.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (38.5).
- In 17 of 41 games (41.5%) George has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Tuesday’s game.
- George’s season-long PRA average (34.6) is 0.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 34.4.
- George has gone over his PRA prop bets 60% of the time this year (18 of 30 opportunities).
- In 24 of 41 contests this year (58.5%) George covered his average PRA over/under (34.4).
Last 10 Games
George vs the Pacers
Bet on the Clippers vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from