Below you’ll find stats and insights about Casey from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Paul Casey odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Casey’s recent form
- Casey has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Casey has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of +1 in his two times finishing a tournament over his last five tournaments.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Casey at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Over Casey’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five two times. His average finish at the event is seventh.
- In his most recent four attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Casey played in this event last in 2022 made the cut but did not finish.
- Casey recorded his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,303 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,160 yards.
- The average course Casey has played over the past year has been 164 yards longer than the 7,160 yards TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Casey 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MDF||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||70-69-69-69 (-11)||7.495||4.878||$1,380,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||72||71-70-77-83 (+13)||-0.657||-4.163||$24,120|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||68-71-66-71 (-8)||6.734||-1.171||$189,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from