In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Casey from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of July 16, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Paul Casey odds for The Open Championship
Casey’s recent form
- Casey will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five events, Casey has finished in the top five once.
- Casey has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those five times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Casey at The Open Championship
- In Casey’s last five appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 two times, and his average finish at the tournament is 38th.
- Casey made the cut in each of his last five attempts at this event.
- The last time Casey played this event in 2022, he finished 55th.
- He carded one round below par the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- The par 72 measures 7,297 yards for this week, which is 32 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Casey has played over the last year (7,327 yards) is 30 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,297 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Casey 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||55||71-72 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||70-69-69-69 (-11)||7.495||4.878||$1,380,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||72||71-70-77-83 (+13)||-0.657||-4.163||$24,120|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||68-71-66-71 (-8)||6.734||-1.171||$189,000|
Casey’s last tournament appearance, his third-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from