Paul Casey missed the cut in his last event at Harbour Town Golf Links, the 2018 RBC Heritage, and he has +2500 odds to win at this course in the 2021 RBC Heritage.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Paul Casey odds for the RBC Heritage
Casey’s recent form
- Casey will try to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Casey has earned two top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Casey has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -8.2.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Casey at the RBC Heritage
- Casey didn’t survive the cut and reach the third round in either of his last two trips to this event.
- The last time Casey played this event in 2018, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Casey has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,285 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,099 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Casey 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||26||73-74-73-69 (+1)||$79,925|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||73-67-67-70 (-11)||$579,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-69-72-74 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||5||68-67-71-68 (-14)||$301,275|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||72-65-68-69 (-14)||$189,275|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Casey’s 26th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 8-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from