Paul Casey, who took fifth in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14 in his last action, enters play in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +3300 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Paul Casey odds for the Masters Tournament
Casey’s recent form
- This week, Casey will look for his fifth straight top-10 finish.
- Casey has qualified for the weekend seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Casey has posted two top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Casey has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score of -8.6 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Casey at the Masters Tournament
- In Casey’s last six entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 three times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 14th.
- Casey made the cut in five of his last six entries to this event.
- Casey finished 38th when he last played this event in 2020. He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club measures 7,475 yards for this tournament, 181 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,294).
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Casey has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,277 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.6 strokes and an average score of -3.9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Casey 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||73-67-67-70 (-11)||$579,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-69-72-74 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||5||68-67-71-68 (-14)||$301,275|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||72-65-68-69 (-14)||$189,275|
Casey’s fifth-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from