Paul Byron will be on the ice when
the Montreal Canadiens and Tampa Bay Lightning play on Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 7:00 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Byron against the Lightning, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Paul Byron Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Paul Byron Season Stats
- Byron’s plus-minus rating this season is -6, in 12:48 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in four games, and has four goals in total, so far this season.
- Byron has gotten an assist in three games, and has three assists in total, so far this season.
- He has gotten at least one point in six games, and has seven points in total, so far this season.
- Byron has no points on the power play this season.
- He takes 1.3 shots per game, scoring on 14.8% of them.
Paul Byron Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Devils||0||0||0||14:15||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||2||1||1||16:06||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||1||0||1||12:43||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/17/2022||Stars||0||0||0||11:34||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/13/2022||Flyers||0||0||0||14:26||Away||W 4-3 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from