Paul Barjon enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will play host to this tournament from August 4- 7. The field of 175 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Paul Barjon odds for the Wyndham Championship
Barjon’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Barjon has an average finish of 43rd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Barjon has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- Golfers at Sedgefield Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course Barjon has played over the last year (7,273 yards) is 146 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Barjon 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-76||-8.742||0.096||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||72-67-69-72 (-4)||-2.916||6.04||$42,911|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||71-68-68-72 (-9)||-11.216||6.676||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77-70||-6.852||-4.558||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||71-67-66-73 (-3)||-2.664||-1.748||$20,003|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||46||72-67-70-70 (-1)||-8.244||6.452||$26,535|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||80-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||69-68-69-71 (-11)||0.924||3.896||$19,292|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16.956||1.392||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||1.846||-1.276||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-3.276||-1.234||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||68-71-70-72 (-3)||4.024||3.616||$17,706|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-83||-6.207||-6.159||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-0.707||-0.446||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-70-74||-2.346||2.646||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-74||1.256||-2.012||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||10||66-67-65-73 (-17)||2.822||0.380||$207,100|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||66-68-71-67 (-8)||-0.266||-0.051||$19,639|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from