Paul Barjon hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open, and finished 31st. The event tees off July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan. Cameron Davis was the last to win the tournament.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Paul Barjon odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Barjon’s recent form
- In his last five events, Barjon has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Barjon has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- Barjon will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Barjon 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||31||72-67-69-72 (-4)||-2.916||6.04||$42,911|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||71-68-68-72 (-9)||-11.216||6.676||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77-70||-6.852||-4.558||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||71-67-66-73 (-3)||-2.664||-1.748||$20,003|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||46||72-67-70-70 (-1)||-8.244||6.452||$26,535|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||80-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||69-68-69-71 (-11)||0.924||3.896||$19,292|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16.956||1.392||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||1.846||-1.276||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-3.276||-1.234||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||68-71-70-72 (-3)||4.024||3.616||$17,706|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-83||-6.207||-6.159||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-0.707||-0.446||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-70-74||-2.346||2.646||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-74||1.256||-2.012||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||10||66-67-65-73 (-17)||2.822||0.380||$207,100|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||66-68-71-67 (-8)||-0.266||-0.051||$19,639|
Barjon’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 31st-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from