Below you’ll find stats and insights about Barjon from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 23, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Paul Barjon odds for the 3M Open
Barjon’s recent form
- Barjon has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Barjon has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Barjon at the 3M Open
- Barjon finished 20th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- Courses Barjon has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,269 yards, 159 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Paul Barjon 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||20||72-67 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||71-68-68-72 (-9)||-11.216||6.676||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||77-70||-6.852||-4.558||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||71-67-66-73 (-3)||-2.664||-1.748||$20,003|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||46||72-67-70-70 (-1)||-8.244||6.452||$26,535|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||80-71||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||69-68-69-71 (-11)||0.924||3.896||$19,292|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16.956||1.392||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||1.846||-1.276||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-3.276||-1.234||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||68-71-70-72 (-3)||4.024||3.616||$17,706|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-83||-6.207||-6.159||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||-0.707||-0.446||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-70-74||-2.346||2.646||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||77-74||1.256||-2.012||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||10||66-67-65-73 (-17)||2.822||0.380||$207,100|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||66-68-71-67 (-8)||-0.266||-0.051||$19,639|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from