Patty Mills and the Brooklyn Nets will be taking on the Boston Celtics at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Mills puts up 12.7 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. Defensively, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocks.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Mills’ props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Patty Mills Prop Bets (March 6)
Mills Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 6.5 points prop total set for Mills on Sunday is 6.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (12.7).
- In the 64 games he’s appeared in this season, Mills’ point total has gone over 6.5 points 47 times.
- Mills is 18-for-54 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Mills’ 3.1 made three-pointers per game is 1.6 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Mills has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 44 games this season.
- The Celtics are the third-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 103.8 points per game.
Mills Vs Celtics
Bet On Nets Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from