Patton Kizzire (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Wyndham Championship. This tournament will tee off in Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 6:24 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Patton Kizzire odds for the Wyndham Championship
Kizzire’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Kizzire has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Kizzire has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those four times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Kizzire at the Wyndham Championship
- Kizzire has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 29th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- Kizzire finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The average course Kizzire has played over the past year has been 134 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patton Kizzire 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||74||71-69-74-72 (-2)||-1.300||0.008||$16,548|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||68-69-72-72 (-3)||14.256||4.868||$31,125|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-70||5.86||-6.130||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||69-65-68-70 (-12)||8.096||1.084||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||64||67-69-70-74 (E)||6.032||5.556||$18,011|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-74||-1.44||-1.02||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||78-78||-1.886||-8.702||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||69-75-78-73 (+15)||0.236||15.096||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||71-68-74-71 (-4)||2.220||-5.40||$16,198|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-71-70-69 (-7)||13.092||0.372||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76||4.772||-3.282||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-67-70-72 (-6)||4.64||-1.00||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||68-76-72-67 (-5)||-1.439||7.812||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||69-72-76-76 (+5)||1.634||1.546||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||68-72-69-74 (-1)||1.023||-2.460||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||71-65-68-68 (-12)||9.258||-0.350||$198,850|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.02||1.264||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||67-67-71-70 (-13)||7.568||-2.385||$79,420|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||63-68-72-68 (-9)||-0.928||1.611||$27,375|
Check out all the details from Kizzire’s 74th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Rocket Mortgage Classic at .
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from