In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Kizzire from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 26, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Patton Kizzire odds for the Travelers Championship
Kizzire’s recent form
- In his last five events, Kizzire has an average finish of 70th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Kizzire has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +8 over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Kizzire at the Travelers Championship
- Over Kizzire’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 41st.
- Kizzire has made the cut three times in his last six entries to the event.
- The last time Kizzire played this event in 2022, he finished 64th.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 6,841-yard length for this tournament.
- Kizzire will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,257 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patton Kizzire 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||64||67-69-70 (E)||–||–||$18,011|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-74||-1.44||-1.02||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||78-78||-1.886||-8.702||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||69-75-78-73 (+15)||0.236||15.096||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||71-68-74-71 (-4)||2.220||-5.40||$16,198|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-71-70-69 (-7)||13.092||0.372||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76||4.772||-3.282||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-67-70-72 (-6)||4.64||-1.00||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||68-76-72-67 (-5)||-1.439||7.812||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||69-72-76-76 (+5)||1.634||1.546||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||68-72-69-74 (-1)||1.023||-2.460||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||71-65-68-68 (-12)||9.258||-0.350||$198,850|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.02||1.264||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||67-67-71-70 (-13)||7.568||-2.385||$79,420|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||63-68-72-68 (-9)||-0.928||1.611||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from