Patton Kizzire enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 38th in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Patton Kizzire odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kizzire’s recent form
- Kizzire has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Kizzire has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Kizzire at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In his last three trips to this event, Kizzire placed 25th in his only finish.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- The last time Kizzire played this event in 2021, he finished 25th.
- He finished with the round’s top score once his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Kizzire will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,257 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patton Kizzire 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||68-69-72-72 (-3)||14.256||4.868||$31,125|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-70||5.86||-6.130||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||69-65-68-70 (-12)||8.096||1.084||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||64||67-69-70-74 (E)||6.032||5.556||$18,011|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-74||-1.44||-1.02||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||78-78||-1.886||-8.702||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||69-75-78-73 (+15)||0.236||15.096||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||71-68-74-71 (-4)||2.220||-5.40||$16,198|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-71-70-69 (-7)||13.092||0.372||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76||4.772||-3.282||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-67-70-72 (-6)||4.64||-1.00||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||68-76-72-67 (-5)||-1.439||7.812||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||69-72-76-76 (+5)||1.634||1.546||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||68-72-69-74 (-1)||1.023||-2.460||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||71-65-68-68 (-12)||9.258||-0.350||$198,850|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.02||1.264||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||67-67-71-70 (-13)||7.568||-2.385||$79,420|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||63-68-72-68 (-9)||-0.928||1.611||$27,375|
Kizzire’s last appearance, his 38th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from