Patton Kizzire (odds to win) enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2021 and finished 39th. The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, will play host to this tournament from July 21-24. The field of 184 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Champ.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Patton Kizzire odds for the 3M Open
Kizzire’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Kizzire has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Kizzire has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Kizzire at the 3M Open
- In his last three trips to this event, Kizzire has an average finishing position of 40th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Kizzire last played this event in 2021 and finished 39th.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 163 yards longer than average.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Courses Kizzire has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,257 yards, 171 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Patton Kizzire 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-70||5.86||-6.130||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||69-65-68-70 (-12)||8.096||1.084||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||64||67-69-70-74 (E)||6.032||5.556||$18,011|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-74||-1.44||-1.02||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||78-78||-1.886||-8.702||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||69-75-78-73 (+15)||0.236||15.096||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||71-68-74-71 (-4)||2.220||-5.40||$16,198|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-71-70-69 (-7)||13.092||0.372||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76||4.772||-3.282||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-67-70-72 (-6)||4.64||-1.00||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||68-76-72-67 (-5)||-1.439||7.812||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||32||69-72-76-76 (+5)||1.634||1.546||$67,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||68-72-69-74 (-1)||1.023||-2.460||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||71-65-68-68 (-12)||9.258||-0.350||$198,850|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.02||1.264||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||67-67-71-70 (-13)||7.568||-2.385||$79,420|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||63-68-72-68 (-9)||-0.928||1.611||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from