The New England Patriots (6-4) will battle to keep their four-game winning streak going in a Week 11 matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (4-5). The Falcons ( moneyline odds to win) take to their home field on November 18, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on FOX against the Patriots ( ). The contest’s total is currently set at .
In this article we will update you with the best odds available and surface what you need to know to make a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, weather conditions, and injury updates.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 8:13 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Patriots Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Patriots Vs. Falcons Player Props
Patriots Vs. Falcons Betting Angles
Patriots Vs. Falcons Weather
This game could be played inside because Mercedes-Benz Stadium has a retractable roof, but the weather forecast for Atlanta on Thursday is dry (overcast clouds) and relatively calm (12 mph winds), with a high temperature of 53 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 8:13 PM on November 18).
Patriots Vs. Falcons Injury Report
New England Injuries
|Jamie Collins Sr.||LB||Ankle||Out|
|Kyle Van Noy||LB||Groin||Probable|
|Deatrich Wise Jr.||DE||Ilness||Probable|
|Jarrett Stidham||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Devin Asiasi||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|J.J. Taylor||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Yasir Durant||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Ronnie Perkins||LB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Cameron McGrone||LB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Tyeler Davison||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Christian Blake||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|John Cominsky||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Marlon Davidson||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Patriots Offense Vs. Falcons Defense
|Patriots Offense||Stats (Rank)||Falcons Defense|
|27.5 (6)||Points/Gm||29.2 (31)|
|0.44 (5)||Points/Play||0.45 (30)|
|356.2 (15)||Yards/Gm||368.3 (22)|
|256.7 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||256.3 (14)|
|114.5 (16)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.1 (21)|
|5.6 (16)||Yards/Play||5.6 (16)|
|7.7 (9)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (18)|
|4.1 (20)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (10)|
|46.9% (4)||3rd Down %||47.3% (31)|
|59.5% (18)||Red Zone %||71.4% (28)|
|14 (24)||Turnovers||8 (26)|
|18 (14)||Sacks||11 (32)|
Falcons Offense Vs. Patriots Defense
|Falcons Offense||Stats (Rank)||Patriots Defense|
|19.8 (25)||Points/Gm||17.7 (2)|
|0.32 (21)||Points/Play||0.28 (2)|
|324.2 (25)||Yards/Gm||328.0 (6)|
|254.2 (16)||Pass Yards/Gm||236.8 (8)|
|82.9 (29)||Rush Yards/Gm||107.9 (14)|
|5.2 (23)||Yards/Play||5.2 (4)|
|6.9 (24)||Yards/Pass||6.8 (6)|
|3.5 (30)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (10)|
|40.3% (14)||3rd Down %||36.9% (10)|
|60.7% (15)||Red Zone %||51.9% (7)|
|13 (21)||Turnovers||17 (4)|
|16 (7)||Sacks||24 (8)|
When The Patriots Have The Ball
- The Patriots convert 46.9% of their third downs (fourth in the league), while the Falcons’ defense ranks 31st in that category (47.3%)
- Atlanta allows 0.45 points per play (30th in the league), and New England collects 0.44 per play (fifth in the NFL).
- The Patriots have the sixth-ranked offense in the NFL (27.5 points per game), and will be up against the Falcons’ 31st-ranked defense (29.2 ppg).
- Atlanta’s defense has compiled 11 sacks (fewest in the NFL). New England has conceded 18 sacks to rank 14th in the league.
When The Falcons Have The Ball
- The Falcons’ offense is 25th in the NFL at 19.8 points per game. The Patriots give up 17.7 per game (second in the league).
- Atlanta ranks 30th in the NFL averaging 3.5 yards per carry. New England gives up 4.2 per rushing attempt (10th in the league).
- The 5.2 yards per play the Falcons’ offense averages ranks 23rd in the NFL, compared to the 5.2 per play the Patriots’ defense allows (fourth in the league).
- New England gives up 328.0 yards per game (sixth-fewest in the league), and Atlanta picks up 324.2 per game to rank 25th.
Patriots Betting Trends And Insights
- New England is 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Patriots have been favored by 7 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- In New England’s 10 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- New England and its opponents have gone over 47 combined points in five of 10 games this season.
- The Patriots are 5-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
Falcons Betting Trends And Insights
- Atlanta has compiled a 3-6-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Falcons have been an underdog by 7 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to go over the point total five out of nine times this year.
- Atlanta has played five games this season that finished with a combined score over 47 points.
- This season, the Falcons have won two out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
Patriots Players To Watch
- Mac Jones has recorded 2,333 passing yards (233.3 per game) while connecting on 223 of 323 passes (69%), with 13 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Damien Harris has run for a team-leading 547 yards (54.7 YPG) and picked up seven touchdowns.
- So far this year Rhamondre Stevenson has run for 236 yards (23.6 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Kendrick Bourne has been targeted 43 times and has 33 catches, leading his team with 520 yards (52.0 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Jakobi Meyers has been targeted 76 times and contributed with 483 yards (on 50 catches) plus one touchdown.
- Nelson Agholor is averaging 35.6 yards per game, racking up 24 receptions (46 targets) for 356 yards and two touchdowns.
- Matthew Judon has notched a team-leading 9.5 sacks, while adding 10.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Kyle Dugger’s 64 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three interceptions mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- J.C. Jackson has a team-high five interceptions and has tacked on 38 tackles and 14 passes defended 10 this season.
Falcons Players To Watch
- This year Matt Ryan has put up 2,274 passing yards (252.7 per game) while going 218-for-322 (67.7%) and throwing for 15 touchdowns with eight interceptions.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has taken 77 attempts for a team-leading 303 rushing yards (33.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He’s also caught 39 passes for a team-high 473 yards with five touchdowns through the air.
- Mike Davis has run for 289 yards on 88 carries (32.1 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Kyle Pitts has hauled in 40 receptions for 606 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 67.3 receiving yards per game.
- Olamide Zaccheaus has caught 15 passes on 29 targets for 194 yards and three touchdowns.
- This season Deion Jones leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 7.0 TFL and 87 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Foyesade Oluokun has racked up 100 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Jaylinn Hawkins has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on eight tackles and three passes defended eight this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from